The International Journal of Business & Management Studies (IJBMS) is committed to publish high quality works with significant policy implications and contribution to the literature. Decision about each manuscript is taken following a rigorous process:
1. A respected editorial board member will make an initial assessment about the quality and uniqueness of a paper in terms of scope, originality and contribution to existing body of knowledge. Moreover, papers written within the guidelines regarding the structure of the paper is also given consideration in initial assessment.
2. Once the designated internal editorial board member is satisfied about the suitability of a submission, it is sent to two anonymous peer reviewers for their comments
3. The reviewer will assign marks and make comment about following six categories:
- Originality of the paper
- The value of the research question and research gap.
- The soundness of the conceptual and technical or methodological framework.
- Insightful discussion in result and discussion section
- The contribution of the paper
- Academic writing quality.
Once the final comment of the reviewers is received, a decision is made
about a submission within 2 or 3 weeks of